- TN clarification on 5G roll out and perceived technology impact on Covid-19
- TELECOM NAMIBIA PART OF THE ROUND SQUARE CONFERENCE
- TN celebrates 30 years of Independence with Affordable Unlimited High-Speed Broadband Internet
- PUBLIC NOTICE: Submarine cable connection interrupted.
- Namibia’s NAVTEX Station Inaugurated
- Telecom Namibia, NAPWU reach wage agreement
- Telecom Namibia customer EFT payments simplified
Selected for you!
Windhoek, 13 April 2020 – The rise in COVID-19 related deaths and confirmed cases globally continue to send customers in search of possible causes for the appearance of the virus. One theory that has been circulating on social media is the link to 5G technology.
Windhoek, 21 February 2020 – Telecom Namibia is proud to be part of the Round Square Conference for 14- 15 year old students, which will be hosted by St George’s Diocesan School from the 22-26 of February 2020. The company has ensured that all the delegates remain connected with their families and friends during their stay in Namibia and also reachable during the event.
Windhoek, 17 March 2020 – Telecom Namibia is thrilled to announce the latest Speedlink broadband internet promotion, which enables customers to upgrade from 4Mbps to 6Mbps for only N$30 extra per month. This upgrade promotion coincides with Namibia’s 30th Independence celebrations and is effective from the 11th of March 2020 and is valid until the 31 March 2020.