- Telecom Namibia statement on recent service interruptions
- New look Teleshop store opened in Outapi, offering enhanced customer service & solutions
- Telecom Namibia proud sponsor of World Press Freedom Day 2021
- TN continues to expand mobile network coverage
- Telecom Namibia ensures quality education by donating COVID-19 Relief items
- A new way to a digital future
- TN bridges digital divide in Okamatapati
Windhoek, 11 August 2021 -Telecom Namibia, on the 15th of July 2021, experienced a service interruption on some fixed and mobile, data and voice services, as a result of a power outage at the Telecom Namibia Head Office in Windhoek. The power outage was triggered by failure of the two diverse AC supply feeds from the City of Windhoek which resulted in some of the fixed and mobile Core systems to shut down.
Windhoek, 19 May 2021 - Telecom Namibia, opened its brand-new redesigned Teleshop in Outapi on the 18th of May 2021. The Outapi Teleshop is a new concept store, which is one of 4 in the entire country, and is designed to revolutionise the look and feel of the traditional Teleshop we came to know throughout the country. The Outapi Teleshop store follows the opening of Teleshop in Nkurenkuru, followed by the iWay store, and the flagship store at Grove Mall in 2018.
Telecom Namibia is a proud sponsor of the World Press Freedom Day 2021. This year’s WPFD is very special as it marks the 30th Anniversary of the Windhoek Declaration.