- TELECOM NAMIBIA WARNS PUBLIC AGAINST ONLINE SCAM
- PUBLIC NOTICE: Submarine cable connection interrupted.
- Telecom Namibia customer EFT payments simplified
- Telecom Namibia, NAPWU reach wage agreement
- Namibia’s NAVTEX Station Inaugurated
- SATA SNOSA Conference Kicks Off
- Telecom Namibia Reaffirms commitment to Businesswoman Award
Selected for you!
Windhoek, 29 January 2020 – Telecom Namibia would like to warn the public against an online survey scam, that is making its rounds on different social media platforms. Telecom would like to inform members of the public that the survey is a hoax.
Windhoek, 17 January 2020 – Please note that we are experiencing an interruption in connectivity to the submarine cable systems. This is affecting in and outbound internet connection to international destinations, as well as some local and South African bound internet connectivity. Some services providers in Southern Africa are also affected.