- Telecom Namibia is excited to announce that we are a platinum sponsor of the upcoming 7th National ICT summit 2023!
- Poor connectivity due to WACS and SAT-3 Fibre Break
- Telecom Namibia offers faster mobile broadband speeds and more connectivity options for Otjiwarongo community
- New look Teleshop store opened in Aussenkehr, offering enhanced customer service & solutions
- Telecom Namibia tackles the national youth unemployment rate, gender diversity and inclusion in tech
- Telecom Namibia announces new tariffs effective 30 June for Jiva and Prepaid unlimited Data Boost Packages
- Telecom Namibia launches ISBP 2027 and kicks off digital transformation with modern billing and customer relationship management systems
Windhoek, 20 September 2023 -The summit will be held from October 9-11, 2023, and the theme is "Re-thinking cybersecurity investment to secure the digital economy and its opportunities."
Windhoek, 8 August 2023 -Telecom Namibia is experiencing sporadic service interruptions on some fixed and mobile, data and voice services, as a result of a fibre break on the West African Cable System (WACS) and the South Atlantic 3 (SAT–3) undersea cables, impacting connectivity to Namibia.
Otjiwarongo, 4 August 2023 - Building a high-quality network and enhancing customer experience has always been a top priority for Telecom Namibia, and as part of its recently launched (Integrated Strategic Business Plan (ISBP) 2023/27, Telecom Namibia undertook a project to invest in mobile and fixed infrastructure and strengthen its network capacity for improved customer experience, by upgrading the company’s mobile network in Otjiwarongo.