- TN not affected by WACS break
- TELECOM NAMIBIA PART OF THE ROUND SQUARE CONFERENCE
- TN celebrates 30 years of Independence with Affordable Unlimited High-Speed Broadband Internet
- TELECOM NAMIBIA DONATES TO MBURUMBA APPOLUS ORPHANAGE ICT CENTRE
- Telecom Namibia refutes IPPR report, confirms annual reports are available
- TELECOM NAMIBIA WARNS PUBLIC AGAINST ONLINE SCAM
- PUBLIC NOTICE: Submarine cable connection interrupted.
Selected for you!
Windhoek, 30 March 2019 – Telecom Namibia would like to confirm the break of the West African Cable System (WACS) cable around midnight on 27 March 2020. The break on the West Africa Cable System took place on a cable belonging to Tata Communications between Highbridge in the UK, and Seixal in Portugal.
Windhoek, 17 March 2020 – Telecom Namibia is thrilled to announce the latest Speedlink broadband internet promotion, which enables customers to upgrade from 4Mbps to 6Mbps for only N$30 extra per month. This upgrade promotion coincides with Namibia’s 30th Independence celebrations and is effective from the 11th of March 2020 and is valid until the 31 March 2020.
Windhoek, 10 March 2020 – Telecom Namibia donated computers and printers through a partnership with the Ministry of Information Communication Technology to the Mburumba Appolus Orphanage ICT Centre at Lisouli in Zambezi Region on the 5th of March.