- Telecom Namibia is excited to announce that we are a platinum sponsor of the upcoming 7th National ICT summit 2023!
- Poor connectivity due to WACS and SAT-3 Fibre Break
- Telecom Namibia offers faster mobile broadband speeds and more connectivity options for Otjiwarongo community
- New look Teleshop store opened in Aussenkehr, offering enhanced customer service & solutions
- Telecom Namibia tackles the national youth unemployment rate, gender diversity and inclusion in tech
- Telecom Namibia announces new tariffs effective 30 June for Jiva and Prepaid unlimited Data Boost Packages
- Telecom Namibia launches ISBP 2027 and kicks off digital transformation with modern billing and customer relationship management systems
Windhoek, 27 March 2023 - The average user of ICT services has been targeted by would be scammers or know of someone who has been a victim of online scams, hacking and/or identity theft.
Windhoek, 27 March 2023 - Over the past year, Telecom Namibia has invested in infrastructure development as part of its network modernisation drive, focusing on two key areas: the expansion and the enhancement of its networks.
Oranjemund, 14 December 2022 - On the 1st of December 2022, Telecom Namibia commissioned the new Fiber-to-Office at OMDis’ offices, in Oranjemund.