- TN continues to expand mobile network coverage
- Telecom Namibia ensures quality education by donating COVID-19 Relief items
- Status of recruitment for the TN Chief Executive Officer (CEO) vacancy
- Temporary change in the Walvis Bay Teleshop operating hours
- Telecom Namibian donates food hampers to the Twaloloka community
- Telecom Namibia brings connectivity to remote areas
- Telecom Namibia to suspend overdue accounts on 19 July 2020
Windhoek, 28 October 2019
Telecom Namibia (TN) and the Namibia Public Workers Union (NAPWU) signed a one-year wage agreement on 21 October 2019. It was agreed that all employees shall receive 4% increment across the board. “The agreement reached between NAPWU and Telecom Namibia is by far the most effective and fruitful, as it was concluded on mutual understanding, respect and trust,” TN Acting CEO, Armando Perny said.
Windhoek, 21 February 2020 – Telecom Namibia is proud to be part of the Round Square Conference for 14- 15 year old students, which will be hosted by St George’s Diocesan School from the 22-26 of February 2020. The company has ensured that all the delegates remain connected with their families and friends during their stay in Namibia and also reachable during the event.