- Telecom Namibia is excited to announce that we are a platinum sponsor of the upcoming 7th National ICT summit 2023!
- Poor connectivity due to WACS and SAT-3 Fibre Break
- Telecom Namibia offers faster mobile broadband speeds and more connectivity options for Otjiwarongo community
- New look Teleshop store opened in Aussenkehr, offering enhanced customer service & solutions
- Telecom Namibia tackles the national youth unemployment rate, gender diversity and inclusion in tech
- Telecom Namibia announces new tariffs effective 30 June for Jiva and Prepaid unlimited Data Boost Packages
- Telecom Namibia launches ISBP 2027 and kicks off digital transformation with modern billing and customer relationship management systems
Telecom Namibia has commenced its journey to replace obsolete technologies and fast-track its digital transformation initiatives.
Telecom Namibia has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with CENORED to commemorate the journey towards cooperation in areas that embrace Namibia’s future towards digital transformation and innovation.
Windhoek, 23 May 2023 - Telecom Namibia now offers simplified and secure SD-WAN options for multiple branch office operations, with enhanced efficiency.