As a leading ICT player, Telecom Namibia, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, takes pride, passion & commitment in developing cutting edge technologies that underpin a high-performance ICT service provider of world class standards. Our commitment is to pay premium remuneration, nurture & grow Human Capital Assets to meet the needs of our customers.
As a leading ICT player in the telecommunications arena, Telecom Namibia takes pride, passion and commitment in developing cutting edge technologies in the era of digitalisation. We are committed to growing and elevating our Human Capital Assets, to meet the needs of all our ever-evolving stakeholders.
If you are interested in a challenging career and share our vision of adding value to our company and clients, an exciting Windhoek based opportunity exists:
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (5-Year Contract)
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), will be responsible for the effective leadership and profitable management of Telecom Namibia in order to optimise the value that accrues to the stakeholder with particular emphasis on: creating, developing and implementing a vision, strategic direction and momentum to build on and deliver the potential and profitability that has been created, whilst creating an ethos of excellence and desire for continuous improvement and growth within Telecom Namibia.
- Initiates, directs, and manages the overall business strategy, to maintain a highly profitable and sustainable organisation within the fast-changing digitalisation arena.
- Develops commercial capacity and telecommunication/ICT infrastructure, aligned to corporate strategy, operational requirements, and cost/benefit considerations.
- Further grow business opportunities in line with organisational strategy through Joint ventures, partnerships and projects.
- Fosters a corporate culture that promotes ethical practices and leads and promotes the highest standards of Corporate Governance.
- Promotes strong stakeholder engagement management and develops Telecom Namibia’s relationship network.
- Effectively leads, motivates, and retains Telecom Namibia’s employees, whilst promoting sound employment relations and HR practices.