- tn1 Family Circle (Hybrid)
- tn1 Maxi (Hybrid)
- tn1 Maxi Advanced 1 (Hybrid)
- tn1 Maxi Advanced 2 (Hybrid)
- tn1 Maxi Essential 1 (Hybrid)
- tn1 Maxi Essential 2 (Hybrid)
- tn1 Maxi Plus (Hybrid)
- tn1 MaxiPlus Advanced 1 (Hybrid)
- tn1 MaxiPro - Corporate - (Hybrid)
- tn1 MaxiPro Essential 1 (Hybrid)
- tn1 Supreme (Hybrid)
Infinitum provides you with a wholly owned, very efficient, high capacity fibre IP Backbone Network that covers entire Namibia, which is one of the most advanced networks in Africa. For international Internet connectivity, Infinitum is connected via satellite to KPNQwest in Amsterdam and via Leased Line to UUnet in Johannesburg, creating a fully redundant connection to the Internet.
We currently have 5 access points (Point of Presence) to our IP cloud, to which you can connect from anywhere in the country via leased line:
- Walvis Bay
We are continuously working to expand our geographical network coverage and Point of Presence.
We offer you the highest quality services by conducting end-to-end network management, and offer you a single point of contact for any requests or queries concerning services or network disruptions. Our technicians are based all over the country, securing quick service recovery in case of calamities.
The Infinitum Helpdesk can be reached toll-free on 0800 90 90 90, 24 hours a day, 7 days week
To be able to offer high quality Internet services, you will need special facilities to run your equipment. Infinitum recognises this need and is able to offer you the Infinitum co-location service which gives you a robust highly available network architecture.
Infinitum's Co-location service consists of the following service elements:
- Location of your servers and other equipment in Telecom Namibia's Head Quarters (available per rack or rack-unit)
- Secure physical access to the Co-location facilities.
- Direct access to the IP backbone (no leased line needed)
- Cooling, power supply and backup power supply.
- 24/7 first line support
Since providing Internet services is the core of your business, it is of essential importance to protect the systems and servers that run these services.
The Infinitum Managed Firewall service offers you the best solution to achieve optimal security from intruders while maintaining maximum flexibility in the configuration of your services. Should the firewall detect any attack upon your network, Infinitum's firewall management centre will notify you post-haste in order to co-ordinate thorough intrusion detection verification.