As a general rule, TN will not consider support for the following:
- Organisations, groups, projects and other activities outside Namibia.
- Advertising and promotions, including advertising solicited on behalf of another organisation.
- Membership dues or school fees.
- Writing off debt owed to TN or any other organisation. Writing off of debt to be done in accordance with the Debtors Policy, Accounts Receivable Policy and Delegation of Authority.
- Churches or other religious groups, except under a charitable programme with the greater community as ultimate beneficiary.
- Labour or political organisation or candidates for public office.
- Corporate/family picnics
- Travel funds for trips, tours or expeditions.
- Individuals, organisations or programmes that are sensitive, controversial, harmful, or pose a potential conflict of interest.
- Professional fund-raisers working on behalf of an organisation.
- Additional funds for organisations or groups already under a multi-year commitment.