- TN continues to expand mobile network coverage
- Telecom Namibia ensures quality education by donating COVID-19 Relief items
- Status of recruitment for the TN Chief Executive Officer (CEO) vacancy
- Temporary change in the Walvis Bay Teleshop operating hours
- Telecom Namibian donates food hampers to the Twaloloka community
- Telecom Namibia brings connectivity to remote areas
- Telecom Namibia to suspend overdue accounts on 19 July 2020
4 September 2019
Delegates from the Southern Africa Telecommunications Association (SATA) member states converged in the Namibian capital, Windhoek on 4 September 2019 to attend the Service and Network Operations Southern Africa (SNOSA) Conference, scheduled for 4-6 September.
01 August 2019
Telecom Namibia joined the organisers and other sponsors on 31 July 2019 to launch the prestigious annual Namibian Businesswoman Award.
22 July 2019
Residents of Impalila Island now have access to fixed and mobile telecommunications services, following the launch of Telecom Namibia services at the Island on Friday, 19 July 2019.