- Telecom Namibia is excited to announce that we are a platinum sponsor of the upcoming 7th National ICT summit 2023!
- Poor connectivity due to WACS and SAT-3 Fibre Break
- Telecom Namibia offers faster mobile broadband speeds and more connectivity options for Otjiwarongo community
- New look Teleshop store opened in Aussenkehr, offering enhanced customer service & solutions
- Telecom Namibia tackles the national youth unemployment rate, gender diversity and inclusion in tech
- Telecom Namibia announces new tariffs effective 30 June for Jiva and Prepaid unlimited Data Boost Packages
- Telecom Namibia launches ISBP 2027 and kicks off digital transformation with modern billing and customer relationship management systems
Windhoek, 24 November 2021 -The Communications Regulatory Authority of Namibia (CRAN) and Telecom Namibia Limited reached a settlement agreement, closing a longstanding dispute on the legality of regulatory levies for the period 2012 to 2018.
Windhoek, 30 September 2021 - Telecom Namibia, on the 30 September, donated 150 desks and 150 chairs to the Okanghudi Combined School, in the Ondobe Circuit, Ohangwena Region. The brand-new school furniture worth approximately N$90,000 supports the Government’s agenda to deliver quality education and ensure the dignity of learners.