- Telecom Namibia is excited to announce that we are a platinum sponsor of the upcoming 7th National ICT summit 2023!
- Poor connectivity due to WACS and SAT-3 Fibre Break
- Telecom Namibia offers faster mobile broadband speeds and more connectivity options for Otjiwarongo community
- New look Teleshop store opened in Aussenkehr, offering enhanced customer service & solutions
- Telecom Namibia tackles the national youth unemployment rate, gender diversity and inclusion in tech
- Telecom Namibia announces new tariffs effective 30 June for Jiva and Prepaid unlimited Data Boost Packages
- Telecom Namibia launches ISBP 2027 and kicks off digital transformation with modern billing and customer relationship management systems
Windhoek, 2 August 2023 - Telecom Namibia, opened its brand-new redesigned Teleshop in Aussenkehr on the 1st of August 2023. The Aussenkehr Teleshop is the latest addition to the transformed new concept stores, bringing the total of these stores to 6 countrywide.
In an effort to help reduce youth unemployment and increase youth absorption into the workforce of the future, and to ensure the youth are ready for the jobs of the future, particularly as it relates to gender roles, Telecom Namibia, on Wednesday, 26 July, held an en masse onboarding ceremony for thirty-five interns, graduates and apprentices, all in one go!
Telecom Namibia is constantly reviewing, developing, and implementing innovative products and services to create an enabling environment for the ICT sector to flourish. Telecom Namibia is therefore keeping abreast with the Global ICT trends in line with the 4th Industrial Revolution and responding proactively to customer needs for increased data volume, voice minutes and SMSes.